As we grow at Take Flight, so does our amazing international team of sponsored pros and ambassadors! In order to make our system easy and transparent for current and aspiring members alike, we have outlined our setup in the following document. This document explains:
- The responsibilities of Take Flight Sponsored Traceurs
- The responsibilities of Take Flight Ambassadors
- The compensation for being a Take Flight Sponsored Traceur
- The compensation for being a Take Flight Ambassador
- How to become a Take Flight Ambassador
- How to move from the Ambassador level to the Sponsorship level
- Take Flight sponsorship history
- Photo and video guidelines and tips
- And much more!
With this document, we hope you get a full overview of our sponsorship and ambassador setup and how to become a part of it and thrive as a part of it.
One note: this document is about 10 pages long of writing, with another 20 pages of resources. The basics are summed up in the page 1 summary, and other important details are highlighted throughout. That said, it’s all there for a reason! So if you write us with a question, most likely it is in the document and we will tell you to read it again.
Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of our team. We sincerely hope to be working with you soon : )
The Take Flight Team